A thank you card for a teacher.
I downloaded the pattern from Paper Cutters. (Back Street Designs pattern books/ 34 fantasy collection).
Replaced the sun with the school initial. Flipped the image horizontally. Traced the outline using CorelTrace. Saved as a DXF. Opened and cut in RoboMaster. It only took me the entire morning to do.
I made the letters by creating a contour outline around each letter. (I used Corel, but you can do it in RoboMaster if you have 5.1). After cutting I discarded the letters and kept the outlines. I glued tiny bits of green paper to the backs of the letters to show through to the front. Yes, this took forever too. I should have just cut another set of contours from the green paper and used those. Too bad I didn't think of that until just this moment. Doh.